Dear Nochta participants,
The Nochta Team wants you to know that we are following the COVID-19 situation very closely and we will keep doing that during the following month, all the while hoping that the situation will improve. At the end of April we will decide if the Competition will be held on the scheduled dates or if it will be postponed. We will keep our website updated. Stay safe!
Dragan Sremec, Artistic DirectorPregledajte sve novosti